Online Action Poker

5 Critical Points that you need to know about 888 Poker

Thinking about playing at 888 Poker? If so, you'd be joining millions of other players around the world who look to 888 for their online poker needs. Of course, with so much readily available information across the internet, few people blindly sign up and deposit at a poker site. There's a good chance that you're the same way, which is why it's recommended that you check out the following five points we've taken from a review of 888 Poker by

1. Lots of Weak Players

Not many poker players make their money by competing against the game's best. That said, it's always important to seek out weaker players whenever you get the chance. And 888 is all about soft competition, as can be seen by the 60% to 70% flop-viewed percentage in NL Hold'em games. You normally don't see a flop-viewed figure this high at big online poker rooms. But 888 is an exception due to their large sportsbook presence.

2. State-of-the-Art Software

You shouldn't have any complaints about the 888 Poker software. That's because this site keeps up with the times by constantly upgrading their product. So you can expect great graphics, 3D avatars, mini table views, no-download software and the ability to multi-table up to 16 tables.

3. An Intriguing Bonus Offer

At first, 888's signup bonus, which is a 100% match up to $400 + $10, doesn't really stand out. However, this is until you consider that 25% of the money is given upfront. As for the remaining 75%, this is unlocked by collecting Bonus Points (BPs) on the 888 tables. Along the way, you'll also be earning Status Points, which can be redeemed for rewards.

4. Huge Tournaments

Few sites do poker tournaments as big as 888 does! "The Whale" is perfect evidence of this statement because it offers a $200,000 prize pool and takes place once every month. If this isn't frequent enough for you, then jump in the $100,000 Sunday Challenge each week. There are also plenty of five-figure tourneys happening at 888 so check their tournament schedule to see everything.

5. Constant Promotions

Topping off the likable aspects of 888 is the fact that they also have more than enough promotions for players to take part in. Some of their most popular promos include the $100k First Depositors' Challenge, $10k Monday Twins tournaments, Double or Nothing tourneys and 888Live Destination prize packages.

With five things to love about 888, we definitely recommend that you join millions of other satisfied players here.